1. Where are you located at?
We have offices across the country, but our headquarters is in Seattle, WA.
2. What is your turnaround time?
The turnaround depends upon how large the site is and whether it is an e-Store. A typical 6-8 page website can take about 1-2 weeks to complete depending upon our availability. A 6-8 product e-Store can take a little bit longer since there are more settings to configure.
3. What software do you use?
We use custom content management software with templates designed using Artisteer.
4. If my website has been designed using another software, can you maintain it?
We generally do not accept other website files unless it was designed using Artisteer.
5. Can I use my own web host?
Since we use custom content management software, the website would need to be hosted with us.
6. How much are your hosting services?
Hosting plans are $14.95/month with 25% discounts if you prepay for the year.
7. Do you work with Flash?
No, we do not create sites using flash due to limitations with mobile browsers. We can add multimedia content, such as sliding images and rotating text using content sliders.
8. Once the website is finished, can I maintain it?
Yes, once it is finished, you can add pages, change text, add images, add more products, etc..
9. Do I need special software to maintain the site?
No, you just need to use your web browser to log in and make changes.
10. Can you perform periodic updates to my website?
Yes, for $20.00 we can add/edit text and change out 3 images.
11. Can you design stores with subscriptions or reoccurring payments?
No, not at the moment.
12. Is the website optimized for search engines?
Yes, it will be optimized for search engines.
13. Can I use a domain I already own?
Yes, you can use an existing domain or register a new one for $14.95/year.
14. How do I get started and what's involved?
Step 1: Contact us
Step 2: You would need to fill out a questionnaire to let us know what you are interested in
Step 3: We secure a $100 deposit
Step 4: You provide us with the content (text, photos, logos, videos, etc.)
Step 5: We submit 3 design options based on your questionnaire for you to review and go over any revisions
Step 6: We add your content
Step 7: We optimize your website for search engines (SEO)
Step 8: Final review
Step 9: Final billing
Step 10: Site launch